PURCHASE OF LABORATORY SUPPLIES FOR CEBU STATION
RFQ NO. NP-SVP-2017-__
- The Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ), hereinafter referred to as “the Purchaser”, has a requirement for the Purchase of Laboratory Supplies for Cebu Station. The details of the project are as follows:
|Name of Project:||Purchase Of Laboratory Supplies for Cebu Station|
|Location:||BOQ, 25th St, Port Area, Manila|
|Description:||Please use attached RFQ, Tech Specs. and Price Schedule|
|ABC:||Two Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Nine Hundred Pesos Only (Php 225,900)|
|Delivery period:||One (1) year|
- Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184).
- Quotations must be delivered at the Supply Section, 2/F, Bureau of Quarantine, 25th, Port Area, Manila on or before 10:00AM _________________
- All quotations must be typed or written in indelible ink and must be placed in sealed envelope using the attached Price Schedule and Technical Specifications. Please include the following eligibility documents in the envelope:
Income/Business Tax Return
Omnibus Sworn Statement
- Bids shall be valid for ninety (90) calendar days from the Opening of Bids.
- DELIVERY SITE: Bureau of Quarantine, 25th, Port Area, Manila
- The BOQ reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to annul the bidding process and reject all quotations at any time prior to Contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders and to waive any minor defects or infirmities therein and to accept such quotation as may be considered advantageous to the government.
- Bidders are entitled to one (1) bid only, otherwise, all bids made shall automatically be rejected.
ALWYN C. ASUNCION, MD, MPH
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Bureau of Quarantine, 25th St., Port Area, Manila