Schedule of Availability of Service:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00 p.m. without noon break
Who May Avail of the service:
What are the Requirements:
- Schedule of GMP-HACCP Audit
- 4 GMP-HACCP audits per annum ( 1 announced and 3 unannounced audit)
- Food and Water sampling requirements:
- Representative sample of food, beverage and, potable and wash water in the in-flight catering facilities for use or dispatch at the time of the audit will be sampled.
- The various types of representative samples should include;
- Main course with grains and/or noodle dishes, salads and appetizers.
- Snacks, desserts and pastries, beverage, and water.
- For each selected food and water type, 3 kinds of each type should be chosen and 3 representative servings for each kind should be collected to be unitized in a sterile container to represent a composite.
- Food trays in their original containers that have been completely prepared in the kitchen should be obtained at the time of audit.
- Composite of each food type should weigh not less than 100g.
- For bottled water or beverage, for unbottled drinking and wash water from a tank, three 100mL of each type of water should be obtained.
- Three separate 1kg packs obtained from ice making sources for microbial analysis.
- Fees for audit
- Audit fee costs Php 25,000.00
- Review of fees every 3 years.