Schedule of Availability of Service:
Monday – Wednesday 8:00am – 3:00pm without noon break
Who May Avail of the Service:
- Eating Establishment
- Inflight Catering
What are the Requirements:
- For bottled water or beverage, unbottled drinking and wash water from a tank, three 100mL of each type of water should be obtained.
- Collected water samples must be kept cool and in the dark, preferably at 4-10 ⁰C and transported to the laboratory within 6-7 hour.
- Must have the following data:
- Name of vessel/Eating establishment
- Port of loading
- Date and time of collection
- Collector’s name
- Residual Chlorine Reading