- The Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ), through the General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of Four Million One Hundred Eighteen Thousand Eight Hundred Eighteen and 27/100 Pesos (Php 4,118,818.27) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of Security Services for BOQ Main Office, NAIA Holding Facility and Clark Stations under IB No. PB-2019-07. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Bureau of Quarantine now invites bids for the Procurement of Security Services for BOQ Main Office, NAIA Holding Facility and Clark Stations. Delivery of the Goods is Three (3) years . Bidders should have completed, within Three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BOQ and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on August 28, 2019 to September 17, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (5,000.00) Note: For lot procurement, the maximum fee for the Bidding Documents for each lot shall be based on its ABC, in accordance with the Guidelines issued by the GPPB; provided that the total fees for the Bidding Documents of all lots shall not exceed the maximum fee prescribed in the Guidelines for the sum of the ABC of all lots.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The BOQ will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 05, 2019 10:00 AM at 2nd Floor Mini Conference Room, Bureau of Quarantine, 25th and A.C Delgado Sts., Port Area Manila which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 10:00 AM, 17 September 2019. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 17 September 2019, 10:00 AM at 2nd Floor Mini Conference Room, Bureau of Quarantine, 25th and A.C Delgado Sts., Port Area Manila. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Bureau of Quarantine reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Bureau of Quarantine
25th and Delgado Sts., Port Area, Manila
318-7500 Loc 117, Postal Code 1018