Food and Accommodation for Enhanced QSIHSS Phase 1 Users Training dated April 17-21, 2017
- The Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ), hereinafter referred to as “the Purchaser”, has a requirement for the Food and Accommodation for Enhanced QSIHSS Phase 1 Users Training dated April 17-21, 2017. The details of the project are as follows:
|Name of Project:||Food and Accommodation for Enhanced QSIHSS Phase 1 Users Training dated April 17-21, 2017|
|Location:||BOQ, 25th St, Port Area, Manila|
|Description:||Please use attached RFQ, Tech Specs. and Price Schedule|
|ABC:||Two Hundred Thirty Seven Thousand Six Hundred Pesos Only (Php 237,600.00)|
|Delivery period:||Four (4) days|
- Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act 9184 (R.A. 9184).
- Quotations must be delivered at the Supply Section, 2/F, Bureau of Quarantine, 25th, Port Area, Manila on or before 10:00AM April 06,2017.
- All quotations must be typed or written in indelible ink and must be placed in sealed envelope using the attached Price Schedule and Technical Specifications. Please include the following eligibility documents in the envelope:
Income/Business Tax Return
- Bids shall be valid for ninety (90) calendar days from the Opening of Bids.
- DELIVERY SITE: Bureau of Quarantine, A.C Delgado St., Port Area Manila
- The BOQ reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to annul the bidding process and reject all quotations at any time prior to Contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders and to waive any minor defects or infirmities therein and to accept such quotation as may be considered advantageous to the government.
- Bidders are entitled to one (1) bid only, otherwise, all bids made shall automatically be rejected.
|1||Food and Accommodation
4 days and 4 nights accommodation
April 17 2017 Check in: 33 pax x 1,800
April 18, 2017: 33 pax x 1,800
April 19, 2017: 33 pax x 1,800
April 20, 2017: 33 pax x 1,800
April 21, 2017: Check out: 33 pax x 1,800
April 17, 2017 first meal to be served: PM snack
April 18-20, 2017: Managed buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with AM and PM snack
April 21, 2017 last meal to be served: Lunch
Complimentary use of function room for 8 hours with widescreen and PA system
With pad papers, pencils, white board with markers, candies
Free flowing of coffee and tea
Guaranteed persons 26
Venue should be within Subic